AIM
fjgamer

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

A little nutz.

I found the use of vulgar words a little too much. It just wasn't necessary. Other than that, I do like this, but wow... heh, also, I noticed some animations were a bit rushed. I guess it's good, though. The concept probably isn't all that great, but I like the animation.

In My Dreams In My Dreams

Odd water there.

My only annoyance with this short is the weird animation in the water. You should know what I'm talking about. Just remove that and maybe make the outlines disappear as well.

story of a loser story of a loser

Weird. Nerds are cool?

I think the fbf animation is great, but you need to work on the tweens a lot. Also, the music doesn't fit.

Word Invaders Word Invaders

Confusing!

I wasn't sure how to play. I tried typing the words, but it just didn't show anything.

CAT game CAT game

Bad, but not bad for the filesize.

I think a 3/5 is a good rating for it, because it's really a bad game with bad controls (on the menu anyway), but it's such a low filesize that I think it deserves to stay online.

Try adding mouse button control to the menu, and consider redesigning the game entirely. Why a cat?

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

I enjoyed it.

Best Flash-powered fighting game ever.
I've played it before, and I don't think it should have been part of any new contest, but I love the game, and it seems like you worked a lot on it.

Pikachu vs Vegeta Pikachu vs Vegeta

Not Vegeta.

It had a lot of Pikachu but not much Vegeta at all. And what's with the random Squirtle blurt?

SonicJ responds:

lol, no idea o_o. your 4's suck!

Beyond the Dimension of Time Beyond the Dimension of Time

Is this based on something?

The title hints at Zelda or Chrono Cross or something. It sounds good nonetheless.

Xenogenocide responds:

Hehe thanks dude, I wasn't particularly going for that but the Zelda music rules anyways! :)

JK:.Mortal Kombat JK:.Mortal Kombat

MK movie, yes.

It isn't as exciting as the heart-pounding remix heard at the end of the movie, so it seems like a major downgrade to hear it like this. It still entertains me, though. You did a nice job.

Looking forward to a MK3.