AIM
fjgamer

Word Invaders Word Invaders

Confusing!

I wasn't sure how to play. I tried typing the words, but it just didn't show anything.

CAT game CAT game

Bad, but not bad for the filesize.

I think a 3/5 is a good rating for it, because it's really a bad game with bad controls (on the menu anyway), but it's such a low filesize that I think it deserves to stay online.

Try adding mouse button control to the menu, and consider redesigning the game entirely. Why a cat?

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

I enjoyed it.

Best Flash-powered fighting game ever.
I've played it before, and I don't think it should have been part of any new contest, but I love the game, and it seems like you worked a lot on it.

Summer Flirt (a dress-up) Summer Flirt (a dress-up)

Drag-and-drop isn't good.

I like this, because it has a large assortment of clothing options, and the backgrounds are excellent, but the drag-and-drop items clutter the screen, and the girl can still be stripped completely, so it really is for the slightly perverted folk.

You should check my dress-up series, Fantasy Female, for an example of a good dress-up. Drag-and-drop should only be used when it matters. Good work for 2004, though.

PongOut PongOut

OMFG! That's hard! Oh, wait, nevermind...

It's a nice concept, well, it's not original, but it's nice.
I think the interface needs work. Maybe you could put the paddles into one whole screen instead of two split screens. I do like it so far, so keep working on it.

Windows XP alpha 0.1 Windows XP alpha 0.1

The prompt is good.

I found the text stuff pretty funny, but that was just about the only part of the 'game' I found interesting. Your paint emulation is poor to say the least.

MicroySoft MicroySoft

The power supply makes it annoying.

I hated how little time I had to explore before it would restart or power off. However, there wasn't much to do in the first place.

Flash Geometry Wars Flash Geometry Wars

Too small but nice clone.

My only problem was how small and bad-looking everything was. The music was fine, but it could use a little customization, and the controls were extremely easy. If you're curious, my score was 11239 before I let myself die. I didn't quit due to boredom; I quit due to time restraints. I saved the game for later.

Runescape Buddymaker Runescape Buddymaker

I've created better.

These sprites don't stand the test of time. Buddy sprites need a lot of work in order to look good. Also, this dress-up doesn't give you enough options. You can't change your hair color or shoe color, and the helmets, especially the dragon full helmet, look horrible.

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Not as useful as it might have been last year.

Not much different from '06, the tutorials, anyway.
Music is better, though, even though it still gets annoying... and sometimes says 0% Loaded. It was a bit confusing how to get music running, but I didn't want sound in the first place, so let's move on...

I much rather get my tutorials from webpages, I guess. The Flash tutorials are nice, though, and I love the way everything is compiled into one big resource. I also like the way everything looks, very Wii-ish, very... uh... white. I like the presentation, so job well done.