AIM
fjgamer

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

A little nutz.

I found the use of vulgar words a little too much. It just wasn't necessary. Other than that, I do like this, but wow... heh, also, I noticed some animations were a bit rushed. I guess it's good, though. The concept probably isn't all that great, but I like the animation.

In My Dreams In My Dreams

Odd water there.

My only annoyance with this short is the weird animation in the water. You should know what I'm talking about. Just remove that and maybe make the outlines disappear as well.

story of a loser story of a loser

Weird. Nerds are cool?

I think the fbf animation is great, but you need to work on the tweens a lot. Also, the music doesn't fit.

Toasters and Bathtubs Toasters and Bathtubs

Good humor, old joke.

It's like watching a old that's so old it can't be funny any more... but it's funny anyway! Nice animation. Simple but effective.

Darksunda responds:

Thanks. Simplicity is a God.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

That's better than the entire game!

Your parody actually makes the game look better; not worse. It makes me sort of nostalgic for OoT, and I'm glad I have a way to play it. Anyway, 10/10, 5/5, you rule, great parody, and so on.

DBX: Paul vs. Dave DBX: Paul vs. Dave

Very bad stick figures.

You used a random Mario64 remix from the audio portal for your DBZ parody, which is just stick figures, poorly drawn stick figures, and you kept the view within a small square area, leaving loads of white space.

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

Far too lengthy.

I like worms, and I like Halo, and I like the concept, but why not make it faster?

Stone Trek: Star Trekkin Stone Trek: Star Trekkin

Anything that makes fun of The Flintstones is OK!

The only truly redeeming part of this is the music, and you didn't make that. Still, the concept is pretty funny to me, and the still images were well drawn. Work on your animation skills and try slightly better audio quality.

Splinter Cell Collab Splinter Cell Collab

Last scene was what saved this.

Even if you find treasure, you dug through an endless supply of trash to find it.

99 red ballons 99 red ballons

Bad is an understatement.

This wasn't complete crap, but it was close. I suggest working on the animation. Also, as previously stated by other reviewers, use a better version of the song.

I thought seeing the NG tank tinted red was the worst part of watching this. How lazy do you have to be!? Draw more of your own art.